This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Order Dark Messiah on Steam

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is now availalble for pre-order via Steam.
    Dark Messiah Might and Magic is now available for pre-order via Steam for just $49.95. Those who pre-order and pre-load the game will have everything they need to start playing the moment the it is made available.

Dark Messiah Might and Magic, an action-RPG published by Ubisoft and developed by Arkane Studios, is powered by an enhanced version of the Source Engine, the award-winning game technology created by Valve for Half-Life 2 and its next generation games. Named most anticipated RPG of the year by leading publications around the world, Dark Messiah Might and Magic challenges players to ferocious single-player and multiplayer combat set in the Might and Magic universe, one of the gaming industry�s most successfully and longest-running fantasy game franchises.
    For more information, visit the Dark Messiah website or Steamgames.com.

Pre-Order Dark Messiah on Steam
    No.

Comment

Edited by [user="3298"] @ [time="1160155872"]

whatkindofnewsisthis

edit: WTF VALVE, this game is going to be more expensive on steam than in stores here in europe. A boxed copy is gonna be available for about $46 here and if I buy it over steam I have to pay $60 in total with tax.

Comment

Pre-Order Dark Messiah on Steam
        Yes.

(MP beta is terrific fun and I like the Crusade idea; the old HL1 mod Global Warfare had a similar campaign mode)

Comment

I didn't think this was a Valve/Steam/Ubisoft/insert other developer advertisement site...

CS news is really slow these days huh

Comment

Working...
          X