This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Portal Trailer

It's a little bit past 2AM my time and I'm still up. Why? I really don't know why. While I'm here though, I thought you'd all enjoy a new trailer for Portal, as seen at the X06 gaming event. I believe the footage is for the Xbox 360 version of the game.

The new gameplay footage can be found right here courtesy of IGN. No word yet on whether or not any of the X06 footage will be made available in direct-feed hi-res versions via Steam. Just as a small note, the IGN video currently stops 56 seconds into the footage in both the streaming video and downloaded video. Hopefully, this will be corrected soon.

steam is saying i dont own css or dods.... gg

Comment

wierd it did that for me earlier tonight

Comment

the first 5 threads in the steam support forum are about this issue..

Comment

It's been fixed (the Steam errors).

Comment

Zips wrote..

It's a little bit past 2AM my time and I'm still up. Why? I really don't know why.
            Because www.zipslikesithotandwet.com doesn't go to bed.

(99% of readers click on the above link)

Comment

Back to portal,

the white portal gun reminds of of the outfit worn by the elite combine soldiers. Ya know the ones with the one red eye...

Comment

True, but I doubt you're being trained to be a combine soldier. That would be far too badass and epic for valve to do. Don't get me wrong, they make great games, but something that sweet is beyond even them

Comment

^^ I clicked.

Comment

Working...
                  X