This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2 Gameplay Video No. 5

The fifth and final piece of the five part Episode 2 gameplay video extravaganza is now available for immediate download.
    The fifth of five new gameplay movies from Half-Life 2: Episode Two is now available. This week's release of movies concludes with a look at the expansive outdoor environments, new creatures, and weapons included in Episode Two. Targeted for release in Q1 2007 on the PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, Half-Life 2: Episode Two will also include Team Fortress 2 and Portal. For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com
    Yet again, this video is for CS-Nationalist's only CS-Nationalist only feature. You can download the fifth gameplay trailer right here, right now!

this vid rocks

It goes on for a few more seconds after what we've seen in the youtube videos, so everyone should get it.

Comment

This video is now available via Steam.

Comment

That was so fucking awesome.. Especially the way the strider vaporized that building, and when he drives away and you see the other other striders walking towards you.

Comment

i don't even bother to watch all these gameplay videos. that's what I did with HL2 and it spoiled a bunch of the game's surprises for me. I'd rather just experience this stuff while PLAYING it than watching it.

Comment

I am too weak for that.

Comment

Looks like we'll be getting 2 new weapons in E2, the flare gun and sticky bomb. (and if it's confirmed, then maybe the black hole nade as well, making it a 3rd)

Comment

By sticky bomb I think you mean a strider buster. The one that blows up the strider...Yearh, strider buster. And where'd you see/hear about the flare gun?

Comment

DevgruSeal H.E wrote..

By sticky bomb I think you mean a strider buster. The one that blows up the strider...Yearh, strider buster. And where'd you see/hear about the flare gun?
                  You can see the flare shoot up in one of the videos, but the Combine use it, not Gordon. At least from what I can tell.

Comment

I did see the flare gun being used by Gordon in a video for the beta versions of HL2, and the flare gun was used by a Combine.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ojj9fxxYIzg

I'm pretty sure the "strider buster" will be used for something else other than destroying a strider, maybe bring down a hunter or a drop ship too.

Comment

Working...
                    X