This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2 Makes Most Wanted List

It seems as though despite Episode 1's "episodic short" length, fans have fallen in love with the Half-Life 2 universe all over again. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the appearance of Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (that's a mouth full) on the Gamers Daily: Most Anticipated list.
    For many, Episode One surpassed all expectations and supplied the community with an, albeit short, but gripping addition to the Half-Life saga. Episode two looks as if it will continue the trend, building up to the finale of the trilogy. If Valve’s achievements so far are anything to go by, it will prove to be everything fans of the series are hoping for.
    Other games appearing on this list include Gears of War, UT2007, and Crysis. Episode 2 certainly seems right at place amongst these other titles.

That's great news

Congrats to VALVe!

Comment

why am i not suprise? =)

Comment

Can't think of any game I'd rather play more right now.

Comment

Edited by [user="6035"] @ [time="1152087793"]

I will buy HL2:EP2 for sure.. UT2007 and Crysis are must-buys aswell.. Not sure about GoW though.. I do have a Xbox 360, but I'm not a huge fan of playing FPS on a console.. Maybe if GoW turns out to be really good I might give it a try..

I'm looking forward to EnemyTerritory:QuakeWars aswell..

Comment

While UT2007 and Crysis are way, waaay up higher on my list of games-to-watch, I still think the HL2 episodes are great.

Comment

Working...
            X