This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headcrabs for Sale

Appetising young headcrabs for sale! These titles just keep getting better and better. The Valve Store just received a bit of an overhaul tonight. Included in the update is a new plush of a headcrab for about $25. There is also a new combine lithograph and a "Dog vs. Strider" poster for sale.

This news post wouldn't be complete without a picture of that plush, now would it? Of course not!

Headcrab

I can't wait to buy the headcrab!!! Can you put it over your face and run around with it?

I wonder if valve is selling an updated version of vac2 also?

Comment

I want 500 of these headcrabs.

Comment

this is EPIC

Comment

:.:.: wrote..

I want 500 of these headcrabs.
          You and me both... They just look so awesome.

Comment

My plush Cthulhu is going to be wearing one as a hat soon.

Comment

Those are gonna need some mighty powerful shampoo...

If you know what I mean.

Comment

Get over it.

Comment

I wonder what vc sniper thinks of this update.

Lets wait and see, gather round.

Comment

Freaking badass. Best thing valve ever did. They're going to make more money off of this, than any other product ever. I mean, I know I'm going to go to school wearing one on my head, and see who tries to kill me with an imaginary crow bar. It'd be great. I'll take it off and throw it at him. Oh man, I just can't wait!

Comment

Hey look an update that people haven't yet complained over!

Comment

Then I'll be the first. $25? Cotton and fabric is almost the same as Ep1!

Oh the frick well, they still look awesome none the less! *steals headcrab*

Edit: And from the looks of things, (From one of the snaps from the store) it appears as though we might see a plush zombie, a plush Dog, a plush..Alyx?

Comment

I WANT A FRIGGING HEADCRAB, except i live in the uk and the shipping is $27 which is more than the bloody headcrab!!

im so unhappy gota keep checking ebay for one with alot less postage

Comment

Red warrior need headcrab plushie badly.

Comment

We need a lifesize version too for sticking on our heads. Or perhaps we just need smaller heads. Hmmm.

Comment

Working...
                              X