This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillette Fusion Grand Multi-Gaming Night

Xfire and Gillette Fusion have teamed up for the Grand Multi-Gaming Night event! The event kicks off on April 9th at 6PM (EST), with four hours of CS1.6, CS: Source, and Battlefield 2 festivities.

Team 3D will act as host for the 1.6 event, with teams verGe Gaming and Check-Six owning it up in the CS: Source event. Not to be left out in the cold, Battlefield 2 players will have their own event beginning at 8:00PM (EST) with teams 20ID, cRucial and Paradigm Shift taking on the role of gracious hosts.

There will also be a number of prize giveaways offered throughout the event times as well. All that is needed is a Xfire account, and the ability to send in an email. As expected, there will be a greater number of prizes distributed during the event. These prizes include:
    • 20 PC Games ($39 retail value each)

• 2 Sennheiser Headsets ($150 retail value each)

• 50 Gillette Fusion Product Packages ($19 retail value each)
    For a complete list of the prize giveaway times, the means of participating, and the rules for the event, look no further than the Xfire event page!

Xfire and Gillette? They'll be unstoppable when combined!

(Power of shaving) x (Power of xfire) = World Destruction

If I was xfire... or gillette... I'd probably pick a new partnership.

Comment

I have no idea how to clean the fusion. It's impossible.

Comment

i want to make a joke about how cs players and shaving don't really go together, but i'm lazy......oh wait

Comment

Yellow Cyclone wrote..

i want to make a joke about how cs players and shaving don't really go together, but i'm lazy......oh wait
          KABAM

Comment

Working...
          X