This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited by [user="324564"] @ [time="1143728923"]

Nah if he was a forum nazi he would send all the noobs to a "concentration camp" forum and burn there player profiles in a incinarator. Woot... sad....

Nah you know what...that date....I bet you... add like 15 jillion years then 3 more (idk why three) THEEEEEN you will have the half-life of the real release date =D LMAO

Hoping for the BEST!

Ok... Piracy is just stupid. Not only are you depriving the makers of precious mulla, but you are hendering the development procress (i.e. the Great Source Theft of the 2000's lol). They went all around trying to figure out where the hell there source script went that they stopped production of HL2 for..what...idk...A COUPLE YEARS. If you are going to try out a game before you buy it, look for a trial (and in E1's case, just playing HL2 Trial is enough) and play that way. Or if the developers feels friendly enough, even a error filled beta =D.

Priracy = a EvIl sticky mess

Beta/Trail = Ugh but Good

In my opinion I would rather wait. HL2:E1 isnt a big deal in my life. I'd rather just wait till the day it comes out

(May 29, 30,000,000,000,006)

Peace

Comment

Working...
    X