Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the above was the longest possible post without actually saying anything.

Comment

Edited by [user="12792"] @ [time="1143328585"]

I think this is a huge step for video gaming, nearly as huge the dawn of 3d cards. To think otherwise is shortsighted. Yes it is expensive, but it's new and not meant for average users.

I love console games too, but they have to limit themselves to one set of hardware for a few years. I have xbox 360 owners come over to my place now and see the gfx on my computer and their jaw drops. 2 years from now they are playing games on the same old hardware, and I'm rockin a system that makes the 360 look ancient.

My point is, there are a lot of us that not only love video games but want to play them at their best. If you want to be on the cutting edge of gaming, you need a computer and a fat wallet. Or a skinny wallet and a taste for no-name cat food. The exception to this may be the Nintendo Revolution. Good price and revolutionary ideas, I hope this works out!

Lets face it, the video gaming public is getting older, moving into better jobs and making more money. The cutting edge of gaming is reacting to this. Expect to keep paying more and more if you want to be a part of it.

That said, I will probably buy a PS3 because there is simply a horrible lack of good multiplayer computer games to play with your friends, unless you do so over a network. Consoles still rule for face to face gaming.

Peace!

Comment

Working...
      X