This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 released

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, the Unreal Engine-based WWII shooter, has just been released on Steam! With features such as iron sights and individual ballistic physics such as bullet drop, it's focused on Realism while still maintaining that addictive edge.
    Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, Tripwire Interactive's first-person action game set on the Russian Front of WWII, is now available via Steam for just $24.95. For more information, please visit www.steampowered.com.
    So it's time to pick up that rifle and join the Eastern Front!

I'm downloading the game as I type this. Unfortunately for people who didn't preload (like me), it's taking upwards to 2-3 hours to download it. I WANT MY EASTERN FRONT FIX NOW.

Comment

Such a sweeeet, sweeeeet game. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Comment

Just like the mod, the tank maps are plain and boring and everyone likes the infantry maps better.

Comment

Although gameplay is nothing like BF2, like that game I don't like the tank maps but love infantry.

And in that respect RO fulfils my gaming needs far more than BF2 ever could.

Comment

Red Orchestra? More like Red Borchestra!

Get it?

:P

Sorry I just had to. Never played this, but the video looked decent. Anyone who bought this know how many people are playing?

Comment

1552 people, according to Gamespy...

Comment

Working...
              X