This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfire Updated to 1.53

Another month bring another update to Xfire, the popular in-game friend chat utility. This month's installment brings a new handful of bug fixes and game updates to the table.
    • Clicking on the advertisement will now open the ad in your default browser (it used to always use Internet Explorer).

• Fixed the error message displayed when opening a chat window between two people with incompatible NAT devices for our P2P system.

• Added a button in the Battlefield 2 infoview to display the rank of each person on the server.

• Revamped the Files pages on the web site to have the same look as the front page and profile page.

• Fixed a few focus issues with the Tools | Manage Screenshots dialog.
    [break="more changes"]
    • Fixed several UI problems with Chat Windows' Actions | Invite More People dialog.

• Improved the NAT type information at the bottom of the Files Tab Help infoview.

• New games supported: Rainbow Six Lockdown, Marc Ecko's Getting Up - Contents Under Pressure, GT Legends, Trackmania Nations, C&C Red Alert, Command & Conquer, all of the games from C&C: The First Decade, SpaceCowboy, Battle for Middle-earth II, Toca Race Driver 3, and RF Online.

• There were major changes underneath the hood to reduce the number of bugs and crashes in the future. We were able to get these changes done and tested quickly, so this release is out a few days early.
    If you already have Xfire, a restart of the client will automatically patch the program for you.

Jeez Zip...goto bed its 1AM

Comment

Man, lots of quick updates nowadays.

Comment

HeLLy wrote..

Jeez Zip...goto bed its 1AM
        Heh... I was playing Red Orchestra both before and after posting this news. So it was sort of a fly-by spur of the moment news posting.

Besides, Spring break!

Comment

Updates on xfire are always good

Comment

How do you change you 'default browser' to ff?

Comment

hits tool/options with fireforx, click general then click the check now button, where it says have firefox check if its the default browser. Then you can setit to be default

Comment

It even opens a new tab, thank you sir.

Comment

Zips wrote..

Besides, Spring break!
                  Go somewhere..if I wasnt working all Spring Break I'd be in a foreign country drunk off my ass.

Comment

Pan the Goat God wrote..

Go somewhere..if I wasnt working all Spring Break I'd be in a foreign country drunk off my ass.
                    Well, that's you... I have my priorities in a different order

Comment

Working...
                    X