This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week in CS Podcast

Counter-Strike-DL.com and CSEvolution.com have teamed up to produce the TWICS (This Week in CS) Podcast! CSDL's MadHatter and CSEvolution's Evo will team up each week to produce podcasts analyzing the latest news in the CS realm and gaming in general. This week covers everything from the color correction and the VIP Mod all the way to newest models. This edition is available for download here!

This Week in CS Podcast

This week in CS Podcast has been released a little later than the expected date. I did do an appearance on the show and it was a really good experience. The topics that were covered this week include the Whisper's Wiki, HDR to old maps, friends beta and some more. This week in CS is available now!

On a side note: CS Podcast is planning on going to a wider area in gaming and not just cover CS and DOD, but CS and DOD will remain to be the "babies" of the program.

Comment

So now I can be a gamer geek even when I'm away from the computer!

This is smashing news!

Comment

Oh god, listening to these guys who have NO idea what they are speaking about :|

NOTE GUYS: There is more than 1 team at Valve that work on different things, just because they put out a graphics update there is not another team working on different stuff.

Comment

lol ill have to listen to this when i get home

Comment

way to copy this week in tech and diggnation!

Comment

Thanks for participating, HeLLy!

-Evo

:P

Comment

evofytr wrote..

Thanks for participating, HeLLy!

-Evo

:P
                Not a problem, had a blast can't wait for next week.

Comment

Podcasting is for people who love the sound of their own voice.

Comment

Working...
                  X