This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-Strike - Best of Platinum Hits

I do believe this is the first time I've ever used the "cstrike xbox" tag here. I'm sure I'm joining the elite few who have had that dubious honor. With that said, it seems as though being a Platinum Hit wasn't good enough for the Xbox version of Counter-Strike. Oh no, it just hit Best of Platinum Hits status!
    Looking for awesome Xbox® titles at a price so unbelievably low you can pick up all your favorites? Don’t miss our Best of Platinum Hits collection with games retailing for a mere $9.99 (USD). Get them while you still can!
    So if you own an Xbox, can't play CS on a computer, and want to experience the thrill of Counter-Strike, now's your chance.

CS XBox wasn't that fun IMO but $9.99 is a good price for a DECENT game.

Comment

Stuff we need from cstrike xbox:

- Map specific player models

- cs_miami

Comment

xbox needs a mouse and keyboard plugin so the games will actually be playable.. actually that goes for all consoles.

Comment

I didn't know that cs was on Xbox

(oh no i've been wasting my life!)

tnx

Comment

I just couldn't understand why there was no splitscreen whatsoever.

Comment

I just couldn't understand why there was no splitscreen whatsoever.
              Yeah. Definitely. For 10 USD, I would have probably picked it up for some basic Humans vs. Bots split-screen action. Alas, I am denied even such a simple pleasure. =(

Comment

Working...
              X