This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Looking for a Few Good Men

We here at CS-Nation are looking for a few good men (and women) who would like the opportunity at providing the Counter-Strike community with the wealth of news it deserves! Feel like the news section is a bit lacking here, and you feel like you could do better? Then prove it!

We're looking for fresh faces in our news posting crew to provide the readers with what they want - more news! In becoming an active news poster at CS-Nation, you'll not only provide more content to the readers, but also allow additional special features to find their way to the community on a more regular basis! Read on for the requirements and contact information.

News Poster
    • You are able to scour the internet in search of any and all Counter-Strike and Source related news

• Decide what news is relevant to the many thousands of CS-Nation visitors

• Basic grammar, spelling, and html/formatting skills are an absolute must

• Able to make a lengthy obligation to this site. IE: Actively post news and continue posting news for weeks, months, and possibly years to come
    Interested? Then send me an e-mail (with the subject "CS-Nation Job") with your real name, your CS-Nation username, age, and a small description of any previous experience that will show why you are a good candidate for the position. In addition, there's been murmurings and hints at a returning mailbag. We're also hoping to update a few of those outdated sections you see over there in the left-hand column of the page. All we need is a few dedicated news posters to help make this a reality!

Well, that would be a good idea if there was ever actually any good news for counter-strike. Seems to be rather slow on the news front.

Comment

Gidgidonihah wrote..

Well, that would be a good idea if there was ever actually any good news for counter-strike. Seems to be rather slow on the news front.
      Not just limited to CS news, but most Source/Steam news as well.

Ranges from Esports, to Half-Life expansions, and other mods (within reason).

Comment

Ah, it is that time of the year isnt it?

Good luck with your search, I personally get my cs news FROM CSN so I wouldnt be any help.

Comment

Pan the Goat God wrote..

Ah, it is that time of the year isnt it?

Good luck with your search, I personally get my cs news FROM CSN so I wouldnt be any help.
          Thanks, glad we can be of service to you. Hopefully though there are a number of interested persons who will lend a hand. We'd really like to get crackin on updating other sections of the site, and freeing up some of the news posting duties to other willing and able individuals will certainly go a long way in helping there!

Comment

Is anyone leaving?

Comment

i have sent my email to you Zips.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

I'd love to help but every offer I've had to update a news website ends in me forgetting to update for long periods of time and then getting in trouble. Thing is I visit csn more than almost any other site so i might consider it.

Comment

Too bad they only recognize one clan ( Team 3D ) . And if anyone has any news about cool clans, new weapons packs, cool servers, new maps, or cool CS sites, they call it advertising.

What this site needs to do is to have a new section in the forums that is for the sole purpose of... advertising sites, clans, maps, servers, whatever.

http://bmcs.vze.com

Comment

Edited by [user="373066"] @ [time="1139510833"]

BicyclMan wrote..

Too bad they only recognize one clan ( Team 3D )
                    What does that mean? I can't say it sounds very true to be honest.

Oh and back on topic and away from Captain Throw-Away-Statement, good luck with the hiring. Lets get some more quality geezers in here

Comment

Best of luck in finding a news poster Zips! We need to play some more DODS together

Cheers mate!

Comment

give V.C. Sniper the job he has awsome spelling and grammer :P

Comment

BicyclMan wrote..

Too bad they only recognize one clan ( Team 3D ) . And if anyone has any news about cool clans, new weapons packs, cool servers, new maps, or cool CS sites, they call it advertising.
                          No, that'd just be DchozN that did that.

tonjohn wrote..

Best of luck in finding a news poster Zips! We need to play some more DODS together

Cheers mate!
                          Thanks! And yeah, we do.

Comment

Q: is it wrong to hate dchzon? I've esea'd with him and he's a faggot.

appended @ [time="1139524824"]

Oh and start banning people(cutsman) from the otf.

Comment

Just a suggestion, but maybe CS Nation can be converted into a news portal like TorrentSpy? Anyone can submit news and instead of news editors, CS Nation will have moderators that either rejects news or gives it a green light.

Meh, I dont know.

Comment

Working...
                              X