This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly News Update - Leet Krew and SAS in February

The weekly Steam news update hits you hard and fast with news that the Leet Krew and SAS models are coming to CS: Source in the next month!
    Preloading is underway for two new products on Steam, Space Empires IV and Dangerous Waters. If you'd like to be ready to play those games the moment they are available, you may preload them now. The preload for Red Orchestra, is also right around the corner.

In Feburary we'll be releasing two more Counter-Strike: Source player models. Those will be the Leet Krew and SAS, one for each side in the game. They should be ready for a screenshot next week.

Next week there may also be a challenge match to watch between some people at Valve and the HL2CTF team. If we get all of the details nailed down, we'll make sure everyone knows how to watch it via SourceTV.
    Seven days ladies and gents, seven days until we see how the SAS and (more importantly) the Leet Krew look in Source! I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday night!

i own u zips i beat u to the news reporting punch (c my OTF thread ZOMG)

Comment

Well, I was right about the SAS FINALLY ending up in this next update. Sweet news, can't wait to see the "source-ified" Leet Krew...oh excuse me, I mean, L33t Kr3w

Comment

i want the leet krew's glasses to be like mirrors, and hdr over his mighty crotch

Comment

Haha...crotch...

Mirrors would be bad-ass

Comment

ChinesesRubdown wrote..

i own u zips i beat u to the news reporting punch (c my OTF thread ZOMG)
            I was .... busy.

Comment

wee wee touching perhaps?

Comment

ChinesesRubdown wrote..

wee wee touching perhaps?
                No... But back on topic, how's about that Leet Model?

Comment

pistachio wrote..

Haha...crotch...

Mirrors would be bad-ass
                  Yes, but it's not only his Oakley glasses that made him sexy...what about the HAIR PEOPLE?!?

Comment

Yay!

L337 Kr3W is my favorite!

Comment

They better not have "sourceified" the leet krew model. If it's not as minimalistic, slim and paired down as the original, then there's no point. It's exactly why he was so 1337.

Anyhow, I know the only map with any sort of snow in CS:S is office, but I really want to get some artic avenger action in there. If they're planning on reintroducing as maps, then a new tundra would be great.

Comment

I'm going to make a Chuck Norris replacement model for the 1337 krew.

Comment

You'll have to supplement that with a roundhouse kick animation for the knife (obviously not involving the knife, in this).

Comment

Vlux wrote..

Yes, but it's not only his Oakley glasses that made him sexy...what about the HAIR PEOPLE?!?
                            How do you know about the HAIR PEOPLE?

Comment

Fear the HAIR PEOPLE!

About dang time! Looking forward to some L33t Kr3w madness!

Comment

Working...
                              X