Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most map makers spend months making their maps and don't get paid a dime. i think it's cool that some lucky map maker will get a reward for his hard work

Comment

kerosine99 wrote..

So there are 3 maps right now?
      Do you really think it's that damn easy to make a map? Get your facts straight first, don't just type to make yourself look like a complete idiot.

Comment

meowmeow wrote..

Do you really think it's that damn easy to make a map? Get your facts straight first, don't just type to make yourself look like a complete idiot.
        Whoa there tex. What's with all the uncalled for hostility? Being so angry only makes you come across as an idiot, not me.

I was asking a serious question. I clicked on the link http://www.fpsbanana.com/?section=viewl...maps.main.171 and as far as I could tell there were only 3 maps submitted at this point, and I was just wondering if that was true. I wasn't sure if I had missed a link on the page to view the rest of the entries or what.

Also, just for your information, I know how hard it is to make a map. I've been struggling to produce something good for almost 2 years now.

Comment

Given that they said they had a number of requests for an extension (thus the news post in the first place) I'd assume that most of the people working on maps haven't submitted their maps yet, so we're only looking at a sample of what's to come.

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

Given that they said they had a number of requests for an extension (thus the news post in the first place) I'd assume that most of the people working on maps haven't submitted their maps yet, so we're only looking at a sample of what's to come.
            Yes, exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X