This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalt Released for DoD: Source

As promised in last week's news release, the DoD: Source map, Kalt, has been released!
      New Map

• Added dod_kalt with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting

Day of Defeat: Source

• Fixed players getting stuck on models
    The Valve content machine just keeps rolling along. In other (non-CS) news, the latest version of the hi-res Half-Life 2 texture pack has recently been released.

Now all I need to do is buy DoD: S!

Comment

Sweet, updating now

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! w0000 h000000!!! DOD_KALT IS RELEASED!!! CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY ON IT!!!! Downloading the sweet ass update right now!!! dod_kalt is gonna BE OWNAGE!!! w00 h000!!! GJ VALVe!!! Keep up teh great work!!! Can't wait to see that beautiful M4 Sherman tank and the new beautiful SNOW EFFECTS WOOHOO!!! DOD_KALT WILL r0x0RZ!!!

Comment

kill yourself V.C. sniper, please do us all a favor.

also this is the map update DoD:S players have been waiting for kalt is definetely one of (if not) the best maps of dod

Comment

hill, railroad, and caen.

Comment

Reading all of V.C. Sniper past comments at once makes your head a 'splode.

Comment

Helkite wrote..

hahaha

he's just an intense guy I guess

Comment

i thought they released kalt a couple weeks ago...
                  Helkite wrote..

lol

Comment

Yeah, I did a search of his past comments a while back, and it's pretty painful. Bonus points for the reference though, Helkite.

Also, since when did the entry on "intense" in the dictionary include "14-year-old on crack with a heavy left pinky and a splash of wannabe l337?"

Anyway, I'll have to give DOD:S another boot up sometime and check out the effects... the screenshots were certainly nice.

Finally, if you've got a nice 256meg video card, check out that HL2 texture pack... it's amazing how much visual improvement certain areas in the game can get. Pity it's not an official release...

Comment

Edited by [user="264790"] @ [time="1138256737"]

So, correct me if I'm wrong but that means there's a total of 5 maps now? sheesh =\ I think I'll wait another year to consider buying dods...

Comment

I thought it was worth the money the day of release. The atmosphere alone makes the game worth paying/playing.

Comment

heavy left pinky lmao

Comment

yeah 5 official maps, but its very very very hard to have a round. hell even a re-spawn the exact same as something you have previouslly done, unlike css where you can go entire games playin the same rounds over and over again

Comment

Also you guys should know that kalt was re-done by cliffe.

Comment

Working...
                              X