This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fukkaknuckles wrote..

And the biggest "Stating The Obvious" award of 06 so far goes to.........

well done mate, be happy that YOU ALONE predicted this as you alone were the only one who KNEW it was obvious they were gonna win.

Well Done, Go in the kitchen and ask your mom for a slap.
    ur dum

Comment

i say good luck to them all!

Nice one 3D!

Comment

Pyro978 wrote..

dun get me wrong, i like 3D but when was the last time 3D they won a world championship, say like a WGC or CPL?
        They won the last WCG Source tournament and are also ranked as the top north american team.....

Comment

There's no where to post comments about the PoTD (as far as I know), but isn't it typical that there's a black guy being pulled over / arrested by 2 white guys...

Comment

Notice the guy who made the image went out of his way to find a black charachter from HL2, not CS:S, rather than using a terrorist model. I call racism, if not subtle racism.

Comment

kerosine99 wrote..

isn't it typical that there's a black guy being pulled over / arrested by 2 white guys...
              thepingofdeath wrote..

I call racism, if not subtle racism.
              The artist is clearly challenging racial perceptions, your reactions proving that it has become impossible to create a social commentary such as this without being called racist, when in fact you are the root of the racism by failing to see past race itself.

Comment

Eat dong.

Comment

lol

Comment

-=nPa=-NutSack wrote..

They won the last WCG Source tournament and are also ranked as the top north american team.....
                    I wouldn't exactly call that competition - Those were clans who's primary game was not Source. That is how they got their number 2 rank going into EverLAN ... So up until EverLAN I truely did not think they could do it. I watched the demo's from the finals and every round was really close.

Comment

thepingofdeath wrote..

Eat dong.
                      and you wonder why the community as a whole hates 14 year olds

Comment

peagle wrote..

The artist is clearly challenging racial perceptions, your reactions proving that it has become impossible to create a social commentary such as this without being called racist, when in fact you are the root of the racism by failing to see past race itself.
                        I think it would have been worse had I thought nothing at all was wrong with the picture.

Comment

No..peagle has a point.

If all you see is race, then you're the biggest racist of them all. Learn to see past skin color and see people for what they really are.

Shame on you.

Comment

Edited by [user="6035"] @ [time="1138139799"]

Fukkaknuckles wrote..

And the biggest "Stating The Obvious" award of 06 so far goes to.........

well done mate, be happy that YOU ALONE predicted this as you alone were the only one who KNEW it was obvious they were gonna win.

Well Done, Go in the kitchen and ask your mom for a slap.
                            Well, I predicted it in the comments of a newsitem before this LAN-event, and it's obviously not so obvious to some people outthere that claim CS 1.6 and CS:S are 2 totally different games (mostly the CS:S haters).. Which they are most obviously not..

No need to react like some ****..

Comment

You guys amuse me with your eFights. Never stop.

Comment

Pan the Goat God wrote..

No..peagle has a point.

If all you see is race, then you're the biggest racist of them all. Learn to see past skin color and see people for what they really are.

Shame on you.
                                First off, I'm not taking this discussion too seriously. I know it's a touchy subject for many, so I just want to make sure you know I'm not angry in any way.

Your point is ridiculous. Sure, it makes you seem very liberal and open minded, but I doubt if you were to watch the Rodney King video you would "see past skin color and see people for what they really are." It's not racist to see that most people's actions are racially motivated, such as the police whose actions this picture is parodying.

Comment

Working...
                                X