This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Resolutions

How's about this slow news week huh? With this week being between two major holidays, there just isn't much going on anywhere! Oh well, I'm sure we'll live. Don't you go dieing on me Billy!

So what does CS-Nation have in store for 2006? Well, there's going to be continued news coverage for CS when it's made available. We'll also cover other Steam and Valve related news (because sometimes, the CS news is a little on the dead side). Oh yes, if you would like to lend a hand in the news posting department, refer back to this news post and send me the necessary information. We'll also have new map reviews from peagle after he recovers from his three month long hangover, and more articles in general at the site. I already have plans for an article on VAC once Valve's Erik Johnson gets back to me.

Of course -:Nighthawk:- will continue to deliver the goods in the SOTD department, so submit tons of new models to review or offer a helping hand as a reviewer! New POTD's will also be churned out so long as the supply of worthwhile images is kept fresh. If you have any thoughts on what sections of the site need worked on and updated, we're always open to suggestions. We're also working on bringing you 200% more Rizzuh around here at no extra charge!

We hope everyone enjoys their extra leap second at the end of this year. Be sure and make the most of it, in a completely safe and legal way of course.

Anyone in or going to Vancouver, BC? Where should I hang out for the night?

Comment

m4elite's mother's bedroom would be good.

Comment

Let's cut the ragdoll POTD's and the "skin updates" which happen to be rated 4 or 6 all the time.

Comment

Rizzuh already is 200%

And thus ends another horrible weight joke.

Comment

OMG RIZZUH IN VNACOUVER!!!!!!!!! OMG I HAVE TO STALK HIM AND GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wheres the mailbag again?

Comment

in vancouver, try the local mary jane and watch a gay marriage ceremony.

Comment

Hmm, I was in Vancouver, WA last weekend, but no plans to head all the way up to BC anytime soon.

Anyway, there was also an OTF post about features people would like to see this coming year at CSN which I'll link too now.

"Some possibilities of old things include rizzuh's corner, mailbags, and counter-crap competitions. New things include... well, you can make them up."

Other suggestions included the poll, exclusive interviews, Counter-Point, comments for the POTD, Wrestling Nation, more articles, Arctic Joe, and an updated Gun Running.

See something you like in there, or have other thoughts? Get posting!

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

Wrestling Nation
                    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!```

Comment

I promise to masturbate twice as much and divide my exercise time by half each day.

Comment

i'm going to order a japanese lifesize sex doll modeled after my favorite anime charachter!

joke!

Comment

My new year's resolution is 1280x1024

Comment

Flying_Cube wrote..

My new year's resolution is 1280x1024
                            first thing to even make me whimper out a tiny bit of a laugh on this site in some time now

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X