This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwinia Available for Pre-Load and Pre-Purchase

The upcoming third party game, Darwinia, is now available for pre-loading and pre-purchasing from Steam.
    Darwinia, the latest multi-genre creation from UK-based Introversion, is now available for pre-purchase via Steam. Those who pre-purchase the game will save 10%. In addition, a new Darwinia gameplay trailer (52MB) is now available. If you don't have a Steam account, click here.
    The pre-load is relatively small, and the game will be released on December 14th.

Comment

Comment

Haven't had a chance to play the demo yet, but if the movie and screenshots are anything to judge by it does look kinda cool. Perhaps after finals week I'll check this out.

Comment

Play it, test it, judge it.

[edit]

Another update is out.

http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=489

Comment

well shit. i guess telling it like it is gets your comment deleted.

i don't see how this is at all relevant to CS, even if it is an awesome game.

Comment

doesn't seem to catch my interest. i'll pass. =)

Comment

thepingofdeath wrote..

i don't see how this is at all relevant to CS, even if it is an awesome game.
                After all these times we've said it, you still haven't figured out that this news section is called steam updates and not "CS only updates" or whatever? Instead of whining about every single update news post, how about you just disable the section in your user prefs? Seriously...

Comment

Working...
                X