This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP-Factory Returns

Continuing with the recent tradition of sites coming back from the dead, the MAP-Factory also shows signs of life once more.
    After being suspended for some time, MAP-Factory is back. We improved the whole site to provide all FPS fans the best tool ever to share their maps.

MAP-Facotry is a web site for every mappers to publish their maps and for all FPS players to download them. The very good news is that, thanks to Nofrag and Club Internet, all the maps are now provided by direct download links. A lot more game are now listed and a search engine will make finding maps much more easy.

To submit your maps, login or create a new account, then give us the link to grab your map's file and it will be validated and posted within 48h. For every questions, suggestions and feedbacks feel free to contact us.
    There is already a wide selection of maps up for a great deal of games including Half-Life 2, CS: Source, and CS 1.6.

Glad to see it's back I have always used csbanana Ill have to check this out.

Comment

Link doesnt work. It times out...

Oooops, guess my ISP blows. It works.

Comment

I guess all of the people running these websites have realized there's nothing in the world outside of CS.

Comment

What? There's plenty of maps for other games on the Map Factory site.

Comment

The site looks really good, and while there are only 2 CS:S maps on there at the moment, at least one of them is good.

If I made a CS:S map, I'd put it up there.

Comment

Bust@Nut wrote..

Link doesnt work. It times out...

Oooops, guess my ISP blows. It works.
              Sure, blame it in your ISP!

Comment

Age of Empires reference?

instant win.

Comment

Working...
                X