This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Mod Media Update

SoopaFlyYT from Punk Ass Fraggers has graciously passed along a news update for the CS: Source VIP mod! Soopa sheds some light on when the community might see the first public release of the mod.
    There is a bug in the latest SDK update that causes shadow/lighting problems with map compiling right now. Because of this we are holding off on a release date until Valve fixes this so we aren't releasing maps with bugs in our first release. More on this as we find out the details. The other issue is that we are really hoping that the fine folks over at Turtle Rock Studios email us soon and let us know that the code they are adding to the Source Engine for the mod is scheduled for an actual Valve Update.[...] You can expect the initial release of VIP mod to happen shortly after the SDK is updated.
    There was also a recent test of three new maps entitled, as_trashed_mansion, as_un_named, and as_knifeedge.

Comment

hope this mods going to be good

Comment

donkeynuts123 wrote..

hope this mods going to be good
        It's a blast to play.

Comment

I was terribly disappointed that I was at work during both public betas. This looks to be one of the few things that could make me fire up CS:S for something other than skin reviews.

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

I was terribly disappointed that I was at work during both public betas. This looks to be one of the few things that could make me fire up CS:S for something other than skin reviews.
            And the occasional drunk gmod creations.

Comment

Cause you know I truly miss vip from the old days but I just dont want to play 1.6. Also just think how cool it must be because its like hl2 gfx but with vip obj.

Comment

Working...
              X