This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skoiler wrote..

Yeah, they might love zombies, but they are showing no love for the ninjas.
    That's because of the upcoming release of pirate-related material over Steam, and as everyone knows... pirates and ninjas don't get along.
    Que_? wrote..

No. They were going to but never did.
    I was tempted to believe this, but then I saw the next post...
    Skoiler wrote..

they released some HL2 preview videos, they came as a 3rd CD with the retail version of CS:CZ
    I own that package with that CD, and I remember how much lower resolution all of those videos were than the ones I had earlier. The couple I'm thinking of were like 1024x768 bink encoded, not the silly 640x480 ones that were crammed on that CD.

So, I did a bit of checking, and found a few references to the Steam release at some various sites which crystalized my vague notions into definite memories. Full list of vids here though I don't believe all of those were released over Steam, just some of them.

End point being that this isn't the first time VALVe has released videos over Steam, so I'm not expecting any serious issues to come up.

Comment

i really like the person who wrote for this steam release. his (or her) prose has a neat style.

i wish i lived in LA.

Comment

Its raining zombies in my backyard. Wahoo!

Interesting stuff, will be looking forward to seeing it.

But yeah... It feels like its raining zombies in my backyard because of the wind and rain and when I was playing some HL2 music, haha.

Comment

Working...
        X