This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 15 CS Players

GotFrag kicks off its new feature entitled "The Best" with a look at the current top 15 Counter-Strike players. The list takes a look at the numbers 15 through 11, with future installments to come in the upcoming days. The list includes such notable players as walle, Bloodshot, and Shaguar.
    GotFrag on Bloodshot

It’s not hard to make this pick. Arguably one of the best players in the history of the game, this western Canadian star has always played outside of the limelight. Whether it was in the shadows of the big American teams, X3 or 3D, or whether it was a fight just to find a good solid four Canadians to play around him, Bloodshot has always been the man.
    You can read this installment for free, but it's said that future installments will be for paying members only.

GO TEAM 3D!

Comment

Personal preference and biased.. No matter what they say..

Comment

Rankings of this sort are an utter crapshoot as far as I can tell. Perhaps rename the list "My personal list of the top 15 players based on the performance of their whole team and their willingness to hog the limelight and generate a unquantifiable amount of positive word of mouth on the GotFrag forums". Which sounds a lot more stupid, but that's what the list is, anyway. I can't believe I read it.

It's sure to create a storm of controversy over on GF, but hey, that's probably why it was written in the first place.

Comment

Yea i know, I mean where the hell am i?!?!?!?

Comment

Edited by [user="340694"] @ [time="1129044720"]

I envy the old days when people weren't so ravenouse when it came to capitalizing on a profit for providing internet resources and information. Seems that all of these websites lose their unconventionality and innovation once they convert to these fat cat schemes anyways. They lose their originality once their intent changes from expressing a certain idea or passion, to a design solely concerned with filling their pockets. It's hard to find a good website these days; appears that all of the good ones I use to know have succumb to this disposition.

Comment

i'm the #1 of them 15 players =P hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X