This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEVO and NationVoice Partnership

On September 23, 2005 CyberEvolution LLC announced that it will partner up with NationVoice Communications LLC in an effort to provide CEVO competitors with the largest and most innovative online game voice solution ever. Every team in CEVO this year will be getting a free 10 slot ventrilo server from NationVoice. Here are the instructions and stipulations for gaining the server:
    These voice servers will be available for the duration of CEVO’s upcoming Counter-Strike event and teams will have the option to choose from any of eight locations on the Nation Voice network (Atlanta, Virginia, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Dallas, Seattle, or Toronto). To access their Nation Voice Ventrilo voice server, teams must be fully registered for CEVO’s event and also have a minimum of five (5) active players on their team’s roster. If your team meets the necessary qualifications, please have your team Captain login and follow the Ventrilo setup instructions.
    Visit the CEVO site for more information!

"Every time in CEVO this year"

Team?

Comment

"Announced that it will partnered with"

It will partner up?

Comment

Thanks for pointing out the errors; they've been fixed.

Comment

Welcome sexy.

Comment

Man, I don't know who could have posted those errors. :-(

Comment

Anyone know whatever happened to that pay2play idea that CAL proposed? I can't remember too well, but I assume the competition with CEVO destroyed that. Looks to me like they're going to be the top in Online game competition.
              rizzuh wrote..

Thanks for pointing out the errors; they've been fixed.
              Good, now fix n1k23.

Comment

We have a Nationvoice ventrilo server. It's terrible, and when it crashes, the support in their channel is horrible. We had our server go down, waited an hour for support, they say its back up, it goes back down five minutes later, and they ignore us for three hours.

whoo

Comment

Working...
                X