This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNStat Released

SNStat is a new stats system for CS: Source which aims to help players analyze their play and improve from it by giving them a view of their gameplay without the observation of others. A developer of the plugin said:
    Both the client and the server is made with resources in mind. It will not effect the gameplay or cause lag.
    For the installation, all server-admins have to do is unzip the plugin and restart their game server. Players will have to install a client that is run during gameplay. After that, it receives the game data from the server plugin and displays that information on a per map basis.

This sounds like an interesting plugin to me, although if you still have questions there is help out there. Try checking out the site's FAQ or their thread on the SourceMod forums.

The FAQ seems to be only for the technical aspects of the forum itself.

Comment

I suppose this could be useful, and handy plugin.. again only problem is getting people to download and use it.

Comment

Edited by [user="90352"] @ [time="1125526259"]

ya people dont like to download '' unknown '' things, they seem to have a '' trust '' issue with anything they download. so just stating that this is safe and virus free doesnt '' prove '' anything (to them).

(or in this case the quote stating that it doesnt cause lag, *raises an eyebrow*)

its got to be certified from valve or something like that, before people will download, and then you will see the true glory of the download counter rise! you'd be surprised to see how many people (that i've interviewed) wont download maps or models or anything from this site - even if i tell them over a thousand times that its safe - they want proof from like a representive of valve or something before they download. people just seem to have a '' omfg h4x0rz '' phobia.

and after seeing what happened to cs 1.5 and 1.6 (aimbots, wallhacks n crap) - i dont blame em for being over protective of their computers... perhaps in the next news update ya can comment on the downloads and how safe they are... for the noobs that are just getting into cs (due to cs source).

Comment

Working...
        X