Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I want it bad. All of it. I never got HL2 in a retail package and just got Silver instead because you got source a month early, and I think I'm going to have that same problem again where I have to decide between waiting on getting aftermath in a box set or buying it right away.

I'll buy it right away but I love box sets!

Comment

i'm glad the lost coast is out now.

Comment

\/ I GET IT

Comment

wow this sounds great!

Comment

Awesome news. Wait where do we get The Lost Coast damn it?!?!?!

Comment

it's intellectual properties

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_property

appended @ [time="1125467334"]

And I'd wish they'd fix up all the little niggling problems with Steam 2.5 (or whatever it is now) before trying to go for 3.0 and all that fancy crap.

Comment

The second episode, following Aftermath, focuses on vehicles. Aftermath focuses on character interaction, and Alyx is always with the player during it.
                God damnit. Don't they know she's a stone cold unlikable bitch?

Comment

this is fucking bullshit...

i cant believe theyre doing this...

Comment

KuRRupT wrote..

WTF? New HL2 episode every 3 months? What about the people who can't afford that? Will those people have to suffer having their story spoiled because they are way behind the story since they cannot afford a copy of HL2 episodes?

Oh come on now. Thats just bieng down right greedy.
                    I suggest robbing a bank or getting a decent job. A new episode every 3 months sounds badass to me, if it ever happens.

Comment

KuRRupT wrote..

WTF? New HL2 episode every 3 months? What about the people who can't afford that? Will those people have to suffer having their story spoiled because they are way behind the story since they cannot afford a copy of HL2 episodes?

Oh come on now. Thats just bieng down right greedy.
                      You could just wait until all of the episodes are out and then buy them all in a package....if they are doing that.

Comment

I HOPE whoops they make a perscription service so we can pay a smaller amount then we would normally.

Comment

meowmeow wrote..

this is fucking bullshit...

i cant believe theyre doing this...
                          Well they could have just renamed each episode to a new game name and fooled you into buying them or something.

Why is this f'ing bullshit? You expect to just give you new free single player expansion packs all the time?

Comment

Working...
                          X