This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-Life IRC Tool 1.40 Released

Half-Life IRC Tool (HLIT) has reached version 1.40 and is up for grabs! HLIT is a great mIRC script which can launch Half-Life and allow you to connect to your favorite Half-Life based server without leaving mIRC! It has a built-in favorites list that allows you to add, remove, query, and connect to servers. For server admins that have the rcon password to a server, the ability to execute any server console command is supported in IRC without ever having to join a game.

A major feature in this update is support for Half-Life 2, which I'm sure a lot of Source fans will be glad to hear. Here's a list of all the new features in the update:
    • Added support for Half-Life 2 (Source) ** NOTE: HL1 servers are still supported, but there may be a 1-2 second delay between rule/player lists showing up. Please report any bugs. **

• Removed all of the old WON.net code. I *MAY* rewrite it at some point to query the master servers, but I'm not sure if or when I'll do that.

• Added icons for CS:S (Counter-Strike: Source), HL2MP (HL2 DeathMatch), and HL2CTF (HL2 Capture the Flag)

• Made HLIT automatically click the 'Back' button if you are playing and don't click 'Back' before refreshing another server.

Can't beat a good tool :P

Comment

Spliffmonkey wrote..

Can't beat a good tool :P
      No, but you can beat someone WITH a good tool

Great program and very convenient for many gamers.

Comment

Working...
      X