This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Shift has been Released

Ready to enjoy the life of a Black Mesa security guard? Simply fire up Steam and get to downloading Blue Shift as it's just been released! Keep in mind it's just the original Blue Shift and not a Source remade version.
    Half-Life: Blue Shift is now playable for anyone that owns the Half-Life Premier Pack, the Half-Life 2 Silver package, or the Half-Life 2 Gold package.
    A very nice little something to hold us over until the release of Lost Coast, the other CS: Source updates, and Day of Defeat: Source.

um... yay?

Comment

Cooool! Blue Shift is pretty fun, even though it feels quite short.

Comment

Does it have the High def pack installed or available? I have Blue shift on disk and it came with that. I'd like to put them into HL1:S just because I hate most of the old weapon skins and sounds now.

Also does anyone know where I can download 1.6 skins and sounds? I hate CZ's skins and sounds, I want to replace them with default 1.6 material. I got the character skins from cal already, I still need weapons and sounds.

Comment

Sweet! Time to try it out.

Comment

YAY!!! BLUE SHIFT OUT!!! Can't dl it!

Comment

haha you suck i just finished beating it.

Comment

Im downloading it right now.

Comment

by the way guys, no the HD pack is definately NOT included, so we got cheated again.

Comment

There are no high-def models included. and the HUD is yellow...

Comment

Blue Shift can't hold you over for more than an hour.

Comment

There isn't any DM, which I care more about than stupid hi-def models.

Comment

Valve will be releasing the HD pack "in the next two weeks":

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s...9#post3330259

Comment

Uhh, the HD material is propert of Gearbox I think? They need permission before they can release it.

Comment

in that case it's another episode of valve releasing something before it was finished.

Comment

Working...
                              X