This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPL Opens Winter 2005 Registration

As was posted earlier in the week the CPL opened registration for the Winter Championships 2005. To go along with this the CPL has released a new CPL Winter website, which looks rather nice I might add, check it out here.
    The CPL has launched the online registration for the CPL� Winter Championships 2005. The event will take place Wednesday, December 14 to Sunday, December 18, 2005 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Dallas.

This weekend the CPL is offering it lowest admission price in five years. Register online for the BYOC or for the Counter-Strike 1.6 tournament before Monday, August 22, 2005 and pay only $35 per person (regular price $75). This weekend you can also purchase spectator passes for friends and family at only $10 per person (regular price is $20).

The CPL also unveiled the information website for the Winter Championships 2005, which offers detailed information on travel, room reservations, tournaments rules, schedules, updates and announcements. The newly designed website is located at www.thecpl.com/winter2005/.
    Go register! It promises to be a great time, I've always had fun, and hey you might win something.

The website it nice the music is a great touch.

Comment

It is VERY "CSish". Strange, but good I guess.

Comment

Edited by [user="6035"] @ [time="1124665588"]

That "music" is actually pretty well made.. All CS weaponsounds etc..

Still dissapointed they are using 1.6 though, and not the latest installment of CS.. But I understand.. CS:S's time will come eventually..

Comment

Working...
        X