This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Steam Product Unveiled

This week's Steam update is about the new product, Rag Doll Kung Fu, which will be available over Steam in the coming weeks. This odd addition is explained in the update.
    Last week we mentioned that we'd be announcing a new product coming to Steam soon.

We're excited to announce that Rag Doll Kung Fu, developed primarily by Mark Healy, will be making its way to Steam in the coming weeks. Mark is a game industry veteran who developed Rag Doll Kung Fu in his spare time. He initially showed the game off in the Experimental Game area of the Game Developers Conference earlier this year, where it stood out among a crowd of great looking games.

In Rag Doll Kung Fu you act as a puppeteer in a martial arts world, but that doesn't really describe what this game is about. With most games we would use this space to describe what its like to play, but in this case we don't think it's possible — you'll just have to watch the gameplay trailer to understand. In short, it's all about Chi power.

In the coming weeks we'll have more info, including pricing and a release date.
    Judging from the trailer, it looks a little strange for me, but I am sure many will find this as something fun to play with.

Looks really strange, but fun.

Comment

Drugs are definetly bad.

Comment

I think Valve should start releasing more games that appeal to their customers instead of this crap.

Comment

LOL

NO COMMENT

Comment

um what the fuck?

Comment

Well.

/me backs out slowly.

Comment

oh great steam is gonna start becoming a shit catalogue I can already see it now

Comment

One of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Remember kids, don't do drugs, mmkay?

Comment

THAT is NOT Steam worthy. I mean, it's worthy of play by some, but not via Steam.

Comment

Steam Starts Streaming Shit!

Comment

Well I was going to say atleast give it a chance but then I saw the trailer this look's to be a bad move by steam.

Comment

This is a joke, right?

Comment

Hahaha. Kung Fu anyone?

Comment

Are people actually willing to pay for that crap?

Comment

Working...
                              X