Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you on about, the bit with the stalkers screaming and thrashing around was awesome, and the Gman threat? Could Gordon be about to go against the Gman for once?

Comment

didn't sound like Gman at all to me. Gman talks strangely, and has a higher pitched voice. It's Breen.

and wtf, I thought they said the citadel was destroyed. obviously, if they still have the trains running, it's doing just fine.

Comment

It sounds much more like Gman than Breen. The gap in "We'll see... About that!" is very much like him, and he's only lower pitched because he's angry.

However, I think he's angry at someone other than Gordon. He could have an enemy he needs seeing to, and sends in Gordon as the person to "See about that".

Comment

stop posting links to shitty "you need to register nanana" hosts.

we want to download by clicking on a link and thats it, 99% dont give a shit that "bandwidth costs money", were already paying our ISP for broadband. stop inconvieniencing us with this BS.

btw, csnation stops loading because its stuck on "contacting ads.csnation.net".

ive blocked your crappy ad servers in my hosts file, and you punish me by making your site not load? well done assholes.

Comment

Working...
          X