Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see the CS: Source Leet Crew model. I know it's going to be bitchin'.

Comment

sushi wrote..

So, which Terrorist model is being added when the SAS comes out? Leet crew on Source anyone?
      I sure hope so.

Comment

RobinsonCutter wrote..

months after i paid for it
        If you paid $50 for CS:S only I can honestly say I do feel sorry for your loss.

The new model looks awesome. If they do end up adding Leet Krew I hope they base him off the older model and not the horrid "LOOK AT ME I'M ORANGE" model.

Edit: The SAS in the second picture should probably turn around, he's missing the action to pose for a picture.

Comment

to all who complain about CS, there is a cure for you.

step 1 > buy a copy of Battlefield 2

step 2 > play for 1 week to feel the lag, feel the lack of bullet reg, feel the server browser, feel the team-kills, in resume feel the pain! (its a fun game still)

step 3 > 1 week after, load CS: source

step 4 > run around, find an enemy, aim for the head, squeeze the triger... OMG! head shot!!! realize that you can actually aim and hit targets even if they are moving and far away from you...

there you go, your officially cured from "CS:S bitching"disease.

Comment

what do you mean i knew what i was getting into? when i bought CS:S and HL2, i ASSUMED that, being that it was advertised from the start as CS 1.6 + the Source engine's gfx and physics, that it would be just that. that including all the original maps and models, plus. that's what a good many of us thought we were getting into, but they basically just re-released the beta with more maps.

oh, and hostages don't work in assault, so i find it a little ironic that the SAS pictures are both from that map.

Comment

RobinsonCutter wrote..

oh, and hostages don't work in assault, so i find it a little ironic that the SAS pictures are both from that map.
              That's not ironic. I wish you people would learn what irony is.

Comment

All I want is the 1.5 models , not a whole lot changed on them as far as they're look goes, the kind of clothe4s they have on ect stay same, just updated not square models with super great textures 1337 KREW Bitchs ;D

Comment

omg the whiners are in the minority for once!

Comment

Maybe YOUR hostages don't work on assault, but mine have no problems following me into the rescue zone. They know I'm not going to club 'em in the back of the head and force them into a 'lil van for some 1 on 1 action.

Comment

Edited by [user="247345"] @ [time="1123347838"]

ma_cherie wrote..

That the hostages AI is just dumb....

They get stuck on everything.

There is no need or can you play a cs_map (as a ct). They are all now dm_map.

but... there is talk about a fix on it's way. So "SOON"

[edit] http://files.filefront.com/Hosties_are_...fileinfo.html

Comment

ma_cherie wrote..

QFT

Can't wait. I hope the 1337 kr3w model is based off of the old one.

Comment

RobinsonCutter wrote..

what do you mean i knew what i was getting into? when i bought CS:S and HL2, i ASSUMED that, being that it was advertised from the start as CS 1.6 + the Source engine's gfx and physics, that it would be just that. that including all the original maps and models, plus. that's what a good many of us thought we were getting into, but they basically just re-released the beta with more maps.

You know what they say - assumption is the mother of all fuck ups - and i only paid for HL2 - CS:S was a freebie remember

Comment

Que_? wrote..

That the hostages AI is just dumb....

They get stuck on everything.

There is no need or can you play a cs_map (as a ct). They are all now dm_map.

but... there is talk about a fix on it's way. So "SOON"

[edit] http://files.filefront.com/Hosties_are_...fileinfo.html
                            What? Why did you quote me???? That still isn't ironic.

Comment

I think the leet krew model would persuade a few of the die hard 1.6 ers to come over to source.

Comment

why? it's never been about models, but the way the game plays, the mountain of bugs, and the strange hit detection. You can say all you want that it's just fine, but try playing 1.6 and then Source and tell me the shots register the same.

No one's going to switch over based on a new model.

Comment

Working...
                                X