This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team 3D Recruits ShaGuar and Method

Team 3D has recruited both Griffin "ShaGuar" Benger and Mikey "Method" So from former international powerhouse team, Team NoA, to their lineup. However, 3D has unfortunately made the decision to relieve Charlie "cBz" Pyo to their lineup along with their two pickups.
    I am pleased to announce the addition of two fantastic, world class players to Team 3D — Mikey "method" So and Griffin "shaguar" Benger, both formerly of NOA. method and shaguar are among the worldwide Counter-Strike elite who have won a CPL and WEG title and most recently finished third and second respectively at CPL Summer as stand ins with their teams. With their addition we look to revitalize our Counter-Strike team and once again establish ourselves as the best in the world through hard work, practice, and perhaps most importantly having a good time.

With the addition of Mikey and Griffin we say farewell to Charlie "cbz" Pyo. Charlie has played an important role in Team 3D and we wish him good luck in his future Counter-Strike endeavors.
    With these two great players added to the roster, the current Team 3D lineup is as follows: Kyle "Ksharp" Miller, Ronald "Rambo" Kim, Sal "Volcano" Garozzo, Griffin "ShaGuar" Benger, Mikey "method" So, Josh "Dominator" Sievers, and Dave "moto" Geffon (inactive). Congratulations to Team 3D!

Lastly, as a welcome event to the new recruits, Team 3D will be holding an Xfire event from 8:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M. EST. Xfire is a gaming tool that keeps you in touch with fellow friends and gamers (think AIM for PC gamers). Track the 3D players with Xfire through several servers to have your chance in playing with the world renowned team. Additionally, over 40 Steelpad mouse surfaces will be given away! Click here for the full information!

I just really want to know... why is it CSN reports on Team3D all the time yet almost never mentions any other teams at all? I could understand not bothering with non-US teams since this is an American site, but still, it's not like other US teams ever get mentioned either.

Meh.

Comment

Dchozen kind of works for team3d so thats probably one of the reasons contributing to it.

Comment

Dcho ok this time it's FINE but all you do is post about 3D also why dont you just give team3d their own catagory in CSNATION so i can filter it out.

Comment

3D's lineup is looking seksy...

Comment

I think it's because 3D are the only team who send CSN updates this regularly.

Comment

I have two S&S pads. I have opened and used one for about a week before deciding I didn't like it. I never opened the skates that came with it or anything like that and the other S&S is unopened. If anyone knows of anyone that wants them, how about 25+shipping? I really don't know because these things aren't doing me any good. I keep getting them at the csa lans because they give them away there all the time(man I want a QCK or dkt pad though since I use a supermat now).

Comment

Nice to see 3D getting these 2 finally. Though i am surprized about shag.

Comment

Oh and the reason this is news is because these are the biggest pickups 3D has ever done and it looks like they're finally going to be top 3 at events again.

Also, dchozn makes bad movies for 3D so he also posts all this xfire bullshit here.

Comment

they should declare any asian players by mentioning they are asian. like with blacks, martin luther king did nothing for their cause. theyre still coloured people

so pls make sure you bring us to the attention theyre asian. kthxbai.

and stop the stupid faces: ^_______^ >_________< etc etc...

Comment

i'd say some shit about how they're all nerds with no lives, but they get paid to play video games. jealous doesn't begin to describe me.

Comment

Gpig wrote..

Oh and the reason this is news is because these are the biggest pickups 3D has ever done and it looks like they're finally going to be top 3 at events again.

Also, dchozn makes bad movies for 3D so he also posts all this xfire bullshit here.
                        I agree, his movie's give me seizures. I cant see the frag cause the effects are taking up 90% of the scene.

Comment

why is everyone hating 3d and dchozn

Comment

#12 this is a pubbers site, not a competitive site, they don't care that is why. Most of the same people we're also the ones complaining when all CSNation did was cover coL.

Comment

do u really think anyone cares about this? if you think games are a type of sport you need serious help.

Comment

Working...
                              X