This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The outcome of that match is still disputed
    If I were Valve, I'd disable all their accounts, then we'd see who's still disputing what.

Comment

Another wasted update.

Comment

Another week passes of no critical CS fixes.

Comment

OK INFERNO2K LETS HAVE A LOOK SHALL WE!!!!111

July 20

July 13

July 6 HUGE Update

May 23

May 19

May 13 HUGE Update

April 5

ALL CS:S Updates. Thats 1 every 2 weeks on average noob.

Get a life mate

Comment

but you cant dispute that this update was completely wasted, instead of giving news of upcoming updates they said "OMGz we R gonna POWN CTF DEVS LOLOLOL."

Comment

I agree, I mean its great when they tell the community about this, but it would be cool to see some new media from DoD: Source, Aftermath, Lost Coast, or any CS maps in the works. All those are being developed so... I say, make the individual Steam updates more varied. Like with this one, mention the CTF stuff but also the progress of other projects as well. Not even necessarily screens but just where they are at in the development process would be cool to see too.

Comment

INFERNO2K wrote..

Another week passes of no critical CS fixes.
                I disagree as I think although on the top it might seem useless - But if you are a clan and play clan matches, then the mention of SourceTV should be a big thing as I assume them announcing this SourceTV broadcast match is almost a stress test for it to see if they can break it - And if SourceTV does not break during this test - I think it is safe to assume it iwll be enabled the following week =)

Comment

Working...
                X