This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSports All Star Games

Recently, there have been unveilings of major eSports All Stars Games to the public. One in particular is the VSports All Stars Game held in the E3 Expo at Los Angeles, California on May 18-20, and The Amped Network Counter-Strike: Source All Star Game, which will be an online fare, held on May 2. Not only will fans be able to spectate these great upcoming matches, but they will also have the opportunity in voting which players can play. For instance, voters may choose Ksharp, Volcano, and 3 other players in the United States Counter-Strike division of the VSports All Stars Game.

Here is a snippet from the VSports All Stars Game:
    The time has come to change it. All Stars will be united in May. No better setting for an event like this one than the very heart of the gaming industry, the E3 exposition in Los Angeles. Nvidia and the GGL will unite the most prominent gaming communities across the globe with a coruscant V-Sports All Star event, the first of its kind in the history of competitive gaming.
    [break="click to read more"]The following is from The Amped Network Counter-Strike: Source All Star Game:
    We proudly present the Amped eSports CS:Source All-Star Game Presented by XFX. Amped eSports has teamed up with XFX Graphics, Steelpad, and TSNCentral to provide a showcase of North America's finest players. In the tradition of the classic East versus West showdown, this All-Star Game will pit CAL-Invite's Gamma Division against the Delta Division.
    To vote for your favorite players in the VSports All Stars Game, click on this link here. Lastly, to vote for your favorite Counter-Strike: Source gamers in The Amped Network Counter-Strike: Source All Star Game, click here.

Hmm, interesting.

Comment

you guys need a proofreader (me)

Comment

HitmanCodename48 wrote..

you guys need a proofreader (me)
        I don't think so (you suck).

Comment

lollerblades wrote..

esports are gay get a life nerds lolz (who cares about esports?)
          gj for someone with a pokemon email address

Comment

Hahaha, looks like he quickly removed it. I don't know what kind of non-nerd says 'lol' with a z anyway.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Unreleated to the topic at hand, but the POTD is 22 days old, surely there is a new pic somewhere you guys could use, it dosent even have to be good, as the last one sure wasnt

Comment

entRo wrote..

Hahaha, looks like he quickly removed it. I don't know what kind of non-nerd says 'lol' with a z anyway.
                    lol, very true. But anyways, what exactly does this mean for e-sports? Multiple e-sports organizations combining? Please correct me if I misunderstood.

Comment

InfectedSoul wrote..

Unreleated to the topic at hand, but the POTD is 22 days old, surely there is a new pic somewhere you guys could use, it dosent even have to be good, as the last one sure wasnt
                      quoted for truth

Comment

HitmanCodename48 wrote..

quoted for truth
                        Double truth.

Comment

What is up with you guys (CSN), you're not even bothering to report last nights steam update that changed default port source uses?

True, the wow-factor is pretty low, but you'd think a site "covering the future of counter-strike", would actually cover the future of counter-strike.

Comment

Smurfzilla wrote..

But anyways, what exactly does this mean for e-sports? Multiple e-sports organizations combining? Please correct me if I misunderstood.
                            I don't know if any e-sports organizations are combining, and even if they are, these aren't prominent ones. It's CS:S, and it's online, not really a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                            X