This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHWComics

If comics with a gaming theme are your fancy, do take a moment and check out PHWComics. If the first issue is anything remotely close to the calibre of future sessions in terms of humor and ingenuity from this recently launched, G4 TV mentioned comic website featuring hilarious Half-Life 2 themed comics, then this should be the new one stop shop in hitting that funny bone of yours.
    This is a comic series I have be working on the past month. I hope to try to make something that is a small step above your usual "Gmod" comics with a more traditional professional comic book look to them.

I am planning on trying to put the issues out every 4 to 6 weeks, the comic should be around 8 to 10 issues long
    Be sure to check out PHWComics, and also have a snippet at their Steam forums post.

This is awesome I will be reading all of them.

Comment

Most of them suck, but Apostasy and Ravenholm Armory are awesome

Comment

You know what would be awesome? Vac2.

Apostasy is pretty cool too.

Comment

xenofantasy wrote..

You know what would be awesome? Vac2.

Apostasy is pretty cool too.
          agreed on both counts

Comment

The grinning faces all over the site frighten me.

Comment

FL!P wrote..

The grinning faces all over the site frighten me.
              Agreed. Also none of the comics were really that funny, and the nonfunny ones were okay but not awesome.

Comment

i like to buy things

Comment

I'm glad for the effort put into the site, even if the quality of the cartoons really varies.

I personally found myself liking the more serious story-based comics I've read thus far better than those that attempted humor. Geremy Tibbles was simply horrible in my opinion (in terms of trying to be funny and failing miserably). Jeff was the only "funny" one I've read that made me chuckle a bit, and only one episode at that (the bet - check out the birds, lol).

Anyway, good work on the site, though I would appreciate "next / prev" buttons at the bottom below the comic, instead of just above it, so I don't have to scroll up after every one.

Comment

They suck, period. Do people actually waste their time reading these? The point of comics created after pc games has always eluded me, probably because it's such an idiotic and worthless idea. Oh, and they're never entertaining, that might be another reason.

I remember there were kids back in school with this sense of humor, they were also known as the "dirty" kids, who rarely took showers and wore old disgusting clothes, never bothered combing their hair and usually sat in a small group with two of their other dork friends (because no one liked them) and made stupid jokes that only someone with the mentality of a 5 year old would laugh at.

Comment

Working...
                    X