This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates for HL2DM & CS: Source

A wonderfully delicious update has just been released for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and Counter-Strike: Source. The HL2DM adds three new maps that were chosen as the winners from the HL2DM map-making competition. The CS: Source update addresses the very annoying bug that displayed player names incorrectly. You know the drill by now; restart your Steam client to grab these updates.[break="full update information"]
    Three Half-Life 2: Deathmatch maps are now available via Steam. These maps were created by the three players who won our recent HL2M mapping contest. If you have HL2M installed in your Steam games list, you will receive the new maps automatically.

The new maps are:
    • Winner: dm_underpass by Scott M Jordan, USA

• 1st Runner Up: dm_resistance* by Jonathan Linker, Germany

• 2nd Runner Up: dm_powerhouse by Michael Schulz, Germany
    This release also includes a Counter-Strike: Source update which fixes incorrect player names appearing in the scoreboard.

*Based upon "Bodies" from Blood.

All I have to say is:

Thank God for that name bug fix.

Comment

I like powerhouse and resistance more than underpass. I think powerhouse looks the most fun.

Comment

Zips wrote..

Thank God for that name bug fix.

Comment

I'm so happy vac2 was released.

Comment

You are bieng sarcastic, right?

It's hard knowing if someone is sarcastic over some text or not.....

Comment

I'm so happy KuRRupT doesent know.

Comment

Woot for new maps.

Also, I want to be the first to post a complaint...better make it good..

"OMG OMG Where is the expansion sneek peek????!?!?!?OMFGWTFBBQ?!

Comment

Blood is an awesome game and I think Bodies was a pretty decent level too.

Comment

You guys keep saying VAC2 is out.. but I havn't seen any evidence of it.

Comment

Edited by [user="156645"] @ [time="1113467768"]

Where's the fucking player models? Is that ever going to happen? Do they think we'll forget we use to have 8 choices if they wait long enough?

Comment

Sok4r wrote..

Where's the fucking player models? Is that ever going to happen? Do they think we'll forget we use to have 8 choices if they wait long enough?
                        Yes. And then when they finally release another one we'll love them for it, thinking it's a gift.

Comment

Sok4r wrote..

You'll complain just as much once they are released, so why should they care?

Comment

Any update on the new player models or recoil and hit detection??

Comment

Edited by [user="134563"] @ [time="1113499551"]

Or a fix in the physics? Or weapon balances?

Nevermind, I forgot I uninstalled CS:S long ago. What a waste.

Comment

Working...
                              X