This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play With Team 3D

Recently, Team 3D has introduced XFire promotional events, where the public may utilize the XFire gaming client tool as they track down Team 3D players that game from one server to another on a certain night, giving the public an opportunity to either play alongside or against one of the most renowned players in the world. Fortunately, Team 3D will be holding yet another event come this Sunday, April 17th from 8:00 P.M. until 12:00 A.M. EST. However, for this particular session, Counter-Strike 1.6 will be mainly utilized unlike previous XFire events featuring a wide variety of games.
    Follow moto, boms, Ksharp, Rambo, cbz, and Volcano through Xfire and exchange frags with the team for the first three hours of the event. At 11:00 pm EST five Xfire users will be selected to compete in a private pick up game with Team 3D and one lucky winner will receive a private lesson from Team 3D! To participate simply add "playteam3d" (becomes "playteam3d2" as more people signup) to your Xfire friends list and let the good times roll!
    As you can see, there will be more goodies in store for you, so do mark your calendars, folks, on April 17th, 8:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M. EST time to have a chance of knifing Ksharp in the head. For additional information, click here to read the full scoop.

how often do you guys dance?

Comment

Play with Team 3D again? w00t! lol

Comment

this is gonna be boring as hell..

Comment

XFire is really struggling to get people to join, these publicity stunts are getting old.

Maybe they should just give away manatees and baby seals... lol

Comment

Oh God! Not Again!

Comment

knife k-sharp in the head? LOL LMFAO ROFL!!!!

Comment

And the every-dying 1.6 gets another adrenaline shot to it's decaying heart. Don't think you're going to have fun playing with these guys when it's near impossible to have fun playing the game period. Like a team of handicapped kids playing a game of football with the Colts. Have fun kids, and don't forget your helmets.

Comment

DchozN wants to "play" with Team 3D.

Comment

I already have, am, and will.

Comment

DchozN wrote..

I already have, am, and will.
                      oh, snap

Comment

I killed bootman twice, and he didn't kill me at all >_>

Habibi played with us as well:

http://img154.echo.cx/img154/760/habibi8wu.jpg

(I was Binro)

Comment

Working...
                        X