Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Angel: the league is mainly Europe based, though American players are more than welcome to join.

Thank you to the teams who have shown interest so far, and who are signing up.

Comment

Haha - Thanks for clarifying that Lewis, our clan is European, but the main page didn't really clarify whether or not it was a European league, (though parts of your website seemed to infer it) and the prices were listed in dollars.

I'll talk to my fellow clanmembers and see whether or not they would like to join up.

Comment

online gaming + prizes = incentive to cheat

sorry but you really can't be sure, why I've seen idiots cheating on LAN tourneys...wh, aimbot the lot...yes cheaters are that stupid.

The smart cheaters will use a cheat wisely, it aint that hard.

good luck and I hope they have hltv and demos for everyone to at least make ppl accountable.

Comment

mickey wrote..

online gaming + prizes = incentive to cheat

sorry but you really can't be sure, why I've seen idiots cheating on LAN tourneys...wh, aimbot the lot...yes cheaters are that stupid.

The smart cheaters will use a cheat wisely, it aint that hard.

good luck and I hope they have hltv and demos for everyone to at least make ppl accountable.
          Which is why they have admins who have been in the game a long time and can differentiate between players with skill and players with cheats. I'm sure the season will go very well, with very few problems, if any.

Comment

Working...
          X