This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team 3D Week in Review Returns

Team 3D has chosen our very own DchozN and his talented video editing skills to revitalize their "Week in Review" feature, which delivers a video summary of Team 3D's CAL-invite matches each week. This week, DchozN covers Team 3D vs. Weekend Warriors and East Coast Offensive. Go ahead and take a gander, it is well worth the download.

Future "Week in Review" movies will be available in the media section of the Team 3D website every Sunday.

Team 3D - Week In Review Season 13 Week 1 Mirrors:

Meh, you'll be banned for that comment Fryrice, especially with Spoonman.

Anyway, I hope it's worth it, only 52kb/sec.

Comment

It's currently being hogged by other websites, so I do apologize for the slow speeds. However, I went ahead and added a new mirror.

Comment

DchozN - What do you use to edit with???

Comment

Comment

That was really good DchozN, you've got some real talent with that.

Comment

Tbfh-Yep wrote..

Meh, you'll be banned for that comment Fryrice, especially with Spoonman.
              Yes, he was banned for first comment stupidity.
              vamiciouskanid wrote..

DchozN - What do you use to edit with???
              I'm guessing Adobe Premier. (At least that's what I used for my silly olde tyme movie.)

Comment

very nice video, I did like that alot. You do have talent.

if you can, keep doing stuff like this, its very enjoyable to watch talented video editors and stuff.

but yes, what DO you use? (i took your adobe premier into consideration spoonman )

Comment

If you take the time to learn Adobe Premier, it can be quite rewarding. But it isnt very simple at all. You need patience with these programs.

Comment

The_Expertx4 wrote..

If you take the time to learn Adobe Premier, it can be quite rewarding. But it isnt very simple at all. You need patience with these programs.
                    I'm guess final cut pro ... Just from the looks of the video ... but of course i could be wrong and he uses iMovie of all things haha ... Naw ... I use Premiere and I love that program so much

Comment

A remarkable non-linear video editing program, Sony Vegas Video, was utilized for these projects. Do not misunderstand, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Avid, NewTek Video Toaster, Ulead Media Studio, Final Cut Pro (currently using a PC, but I tried this once and wow...), and hell, Microsoft Movie Maker (when I first started out of course) have all been experimented, but due to the strict deadline and nature of these projects, Vegas Video was chosen as my weapon of choice so to speak. Video editing is actually something I have recently decided to take interest in and, not to brag, have developed some sense of "skill", yet that is not to say I am some sort of professional. That is very untrue, I learn something new almost every single day, and not at all ashamed to admit it. Most of how I learned was through mostly trial and error and experimentation (with some hair pulling and screaming along the way of course). While always taking this as a hobby, college is just around the corner, and am considering taking the art college route or a major dealing with digital production or a related field as nothing else interests me (nothing that I wish to do for the rest of my life that is). Hopefully things can go well now and in the future, but I must thank Mr. Craig Levine and the entire Team 3D organization for the opportunity. Lastly, thank you guys for the kind comments.

Comment

Think we could break that up into a few seperate paragraphs before I gouge my eyes out?

Comment

DchozN, question:

how the hell do you use sony vegas?!?!?! I tried that program and I seen no "insert effect here" or "insert picture that stays for the rest of the movie" or "fade" effect or stuff like that.. WHERE DO U GET STUFF LIKE THIS FROM THAT CRAPPY PROGRAM!??! :O :O :O

Comment

windows movie maker is all you'll ever need for editing movies of pillow beatdowns, presidential assassinations, and candy.mpg

Comment

Working...
                            X