This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate Attax Manager Interviewed

Once again Amped eSports continues their line of interviews with mangers from professional gaming organizations. This time, Michael "Yoshi" Timm of Alternate Attax, a German team, is in the hotseat.
    AmpedNews: What things do you feel are needed in place before your players can expect to make a long-term career out of gaming and how do you feel you can help to bring that change?

I think a long time carrer in terms of living of eSport is still a long way down the road. At the time eSports gets so interesting for everybody, than more and more money will come to eSports and then you can thing of "gaming for a living", but this is gonna be a lot of work for all of us over here. As long as there are to many bad thoughts about violence in games and some other prejudices over gaming in general, I think our main goal should be to inform the public about what we are doing, and that there is nothing wrong with the guys within the eSport community.
    Click here to read yet another well rounded interview conducted by Amped.

Amped interviews feature so often here, why not just use RSS feeds from their site?

Comment

its better than no news, i always enjoy reading interviews..

Comment

is it just me or are these interviews all the same? same questions, same answers.

Comment

Link down

Comment

ShittingBasterd wrote..

Link down
            nothing is wrong with the link...

Comment

Yeah there's nothing wrong with kids that seriously want to get paid for the rest of their lives to play video games 24/7.

Comment

Working...
              X