This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play CS: Source With Team 3D

If rolling barrels and firing the AWP without delay to your heart's content with Ksharp and friends sounds pleasing to you, then you're in luck! On January 30th, from 8:00 P.M. until 12:00 A.M. EST, you will have a chance at playing alongside Team 3D in the monthly Xfire Counter-Strike: Source event.
    Team 3D will be playing on different CS:S servers across the country and fans can follow the team and play with us through Xfire. Simply add the team's Xfire name (pubteam3d) to your friends list and join the server we are playing on with one click using Xfire. At 10 pm 20 lucky fans who have the Team 3D Xfire name added to their friends list will be selected to play with Team 3D in four pick up games.
    Ksharp is waiting for you.

nonono...ksharp is waiting for YOU. Oh can we bring our brass knucks and sharp objects?

Comment

ksharp sucks! I once knifed him in a scrim...of course he will never admit it

Comment

Comment

this whole thing is gay, if you think its not, then youre gay.

Comment

OMFG I'm gay..

Comment

They don't want none of this!

Comment

How about you just book CS lessons with them? Then you can play CS with ksharp or any other professional CS player on the site.

Comment

Omg h4x!11

Comment

oh my GOD! a CHANCE to get to play with people who probably SUCK at CS:S because there is no LUCKY random shots in CS:S. OMFG!one!11! i wet myself! quote me!

Comment

KuRRupT wrote..

oh my GOD! a CHANCE to get to play with people who probably SUCK at CS:S because there is no LUCKY random shots in CS:S. OMFG!one!11! i wet myself! quote me!

Comment

i u, M4rine.

Comment

Count me in !!

Comment

THE CS COMMUNITY IS LARGELY HOMOPHOBIC.

Comment

Okay, how many times is CS-N going to post about the love-affair between XFire and 3D?

Comment

Working...
                              X