This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source Dedicated Server Update

The Source Dedicated Server has been updated. This is a pretty small update but fixes the essential +ip parameter and also adds a fix for an upcoming SDK update. You will automatically receive this update when Steam is restarted.

Thanks xlokix for your news submission!

Source Dedicated Server Update

There's been a small update for Source dedicated servers that was released tonight.
      Source Dedicated Server

• Fixes incorrect Steam ID logging on player connect

• Fixes rare assert on player connect

• Fixes srcds_i486 Linux binary not loading correctly
    Restart those Steam clients and dedicated servers whenever it pleases you!

Comment

Wow xlokix!!! You actually got news credit!!! Prolly cause you are such a regular ... You are like a God to me now

Comment

loki must be swelling with pride right now......

Comment

YES IM THE CHAMPION!! This must be a milestone for good fortune to come.

Comment

No new player models? What the fuck is this?

Comment

what is the HL2 depot fix?

Comment

Wow, still none of the source games work for me.

Comment

Scroto wrote..

Wow, still none of the source games work for me.
                  better than me.....there's no sound at all in any of my source games and my ping is unusually higher by a 300

Comment

Edited by [user="213710"] @ [time="1103350173"]

defuser wrote..

better than me.....there's no sound at all in any of my source games and my ping is unusually higher by a 300
                    How is that better than you? Yours works somewhat, mine in completely 100% fucked.

Edit: I take that back. It now says I'll be ready to play in approximately 1020 minutes and 23 seconds.

Comment

Scroto wrote..

How is that better than you? Yours works somewhat, mine in completely 100% fucked.

Edit: I take that back. It now says I'll be ready to play in approximately 1020 minutes and 23 seconds.
                      Well see you in 2005 when your done downloading.

Comment

I realize this is not the right place or even the right website to be posting this, but this is MY trusted source for cs and affiliated shit so.. Help. I've been playing cs source for maybe a month or 2 now and not once has the sound worked behind me. When I'm running out of spawn theres a horde or team mates behind me but i dont hear a single footstep until I turn around and look at them and I hear the stampede. Same in all situation, if an awp goes off behind me, i dont hear it, only the bullet hitting the wall in front of me. There's nothing on google about this so.. wtf?

Comment

wtf is a depot fix?

Comment

Tenreh wrote..

I realize this is not the right place or even the right website to be posting this, but this is MY trusted source for cs and affiliated shit so.. Help. I've been playing cs source for maybe a month or 2 now and not once has the sound worked behind me. When I'm running out of spawn theres a horde or team mates behind me but i dont hear a single footstep until I turn around and look at them and I hear the stampede. Same in all situation, if an awp goes off behind me, i dont hear it, only the bullet hitting the wall in front of me. There's nothing on google about this so.. wtf?
                            Sounds like you have setup CS:S for 4 speakers, and only use 2 (or a headset) that only give you the 'front' sounds..

Comment

Amazing, credit given!

Comment

Working...
                              X