This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-invite Week 7:2 Coverage

With playoffs just a week away, it comes down to the wire for plenty of CAL-invite teams this week. However, it should be noted that Team 3D has been given two forfeit losses by the Cyberathlete Amateur League for not adhering to CAL rules. This leaves the undefeated TEC with the title in their division. Furthermore, Select Few has been renamed to Revolution Sports due to a sponsorship deal for those uninformed.
    • zEx vs ECO (16-14)

• Rival vs WEW (16-14)

• United 5 vs Striker 2000 (27-3)

• Visual Gaming vs rSports (22-8)

• Meepins vs Team 3D (19-11)

• TEC vs pV (23-7)

• Blindside vs Team D!E (12-18)

• Cyberglobe vs EG (Rescheduled)
    It is crunch time for zEx and Rival who must win tonight to have a chance for a playoff seed and division title respectively. The mayhem commences at 8:30 P.M. EST on de_nuke, so do not forget to miss out on the action!

UPDATE: Hats off to both zEx and Rival for getting it done, while Team 3D was surprisingly beaten down by Meepins which brings Moto and crew their 5th loss.

stupid esports

wee first post/page

Comment

nice

Comment

I don't understand why 3D didn't make up those matches. They were incredibly easy matches too.

Comment

I like the closing sentence: "do not forget to miss out on the action!"

Well done, DchozN. :P

Comment

pedage wrote..

I like the closing sentence: "do not forget to miss out on the action!"

Well done, DchozN. :P
            Fuck you for stealing my comment.

Comment

stupid esports

wee first post/page
              skins are stupid, why bother sucking even more fps into a crappy looking game.
              Somebody loved their childhood.

Comment

How is it, that I DON'T miss out on the action? How am I supposed to watch? I'n new to this website.

Comment

anubisLee wrote..

How is it, that I DON'T miss out on the action? How am I supposed to watch? I'n new to this website.
                  http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/news/2676

Comment

xlokix wrote..

I don't understand why 3D didn't make up those matches. They were incredibly easy matches too.
                    Why make them up? I'm sure they don't care about winning CAL-i anymore. If there was money in the league, then yeah, they probably would.

Comment

Edited by [user="41447"] @ [time="1098398495"]

entRo wrote..

Why make them up? I'm sure they don't care about winning CAL-i anymore. If there was money in the league, then yeah, they probably would.
                      Because my esea fantasy team is getting killed right now. I have rambo and miller at the bottom of my top 5 players because they haven't played a match for so long (not including their last match because I don't even consider it a match)

Comment

DchozN wrote..

Somebody loved their childhood.
                        I loved your childhood.

Comment

meepins > 3D. They didnt look liek they were playin their best. Still much love for both teams!

Comment

Team 3d lost again

Comment

Actually, there is money in the league first off. The finals match is played at the CPL, which CAL provides some 2,000 dollars to each team to go (that is just an estimate btw.)

Secondly, I find it funny how awesome Meepins can do it online, but never at a decent LAN event Then again, we could start the whole "oh well 3D wasn't trying argument" but it really isn't worth it

Comment

Working...
                              X