This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sogamed Interviews Torbull

The well known international gaming portal, Sogamed, has featured an interview with Craig Levine (aka Torbull) from Team 3D. The manager of the well known gaming team speaks on the eSports scene in the United States today, changes he would like to see in the field, experience of 3D winning the WCG tournament held in San Francisco, advice for aspiring managers, and much, much more.
    Describe the e-sport scene in USA now.

I think that the e-sports scene is the USA now is still very underdeveloped. We are the greatest the consumer of goods, are one of the richest countries, have TV channels and media outlets for nearly any interest, and as a whole are pretty open to new things.

We are host of some of the best events and the source of a lot of domestic and international sponsorship funds, but unfortunately the team scene is pretty underdeveloped. Teams don't have the necessary mindset to really take things to the next level. They need to organize themselves and really think deep down inside if this is what they want to do, and if so come up with a plan to do so (I don't suggest dropping out of school or anything). Pro gaming is going to be a marathon, not a sprint and I think everyone involved should have the proper foundation and education to last in the long run so we are all here to enjoy its success in the future!
    If you enjoy reading what one of the more recognizable individuals in the Counter-Strike community has to say about current situations, then make sure to click here.

this is pretty cool

Comment

He seems to have his feet firmly planted to the ground.

Nice interview.

Comment

They interviewed one of them on Pulse, ffrom Techtv

Comment

Torbull hacks ... he can only play good online , on lan he sucks

Comment

I'm trying to read and listen to all these interviews to get better at CS and to one day get $100,000 for playing a round of CS, and I still suck.

Comment

Cool Mo D wrote..

You do know Torbull is the manager of Team 3D and not necessarily a playing member in their roster, correct?

Comment

Cool Mo D wrote..

ur so right...

Comment

Speaking of good clans...what you think of my website?
                  Here
                  Let me know what you all think i spent so much work at it!

Comment

abysmal wrote..

Could you possibly proof read the site? Also all the links are down. More elaboration on the front page would also be nice.

Comment

All the posts about E-Sports include something about how the "E-Sport Scene is Today in the US" "How it could change" "Why people don't care because its not an atletic sport because I sure as hell dont care"

I like reading the news posts, but I am sick of seeing the same nerds cry because they dont have an NFL like CPL, from which it can be followed from my TV now some damn IRC chat room, and the thousands of useless web sites that allow little kids who can't spell like me but I am not little post crap about "E-Poon".

abysmal wrote..

Your Site = Complete and utter shit. Sorry. NO wait, I'm now.

Comment

abysmal wrote..

i don't think i would admit i spent a lot of time on that...

Comment

i think its a joke lol

Comment

abysmal wrote..

Im guessing he was just kidding around here...

Comment

wow, torbull is such a loser...he refers to pro gaming as if it is something important. Pro gaming is useless, will get you nowhere in life, and gets rid of all of your friends. CS is a game, all games are games and people who talk about htis being pro are retarded. It's all about fun. This is possibly the saddest thing in the world today, people calling gamers "pro". lol

Comment

Working...
                              X