This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team EYEBALLERS Interview

The Cyberathlete Professional League has published an interview with the second best gaming clan in the world, Team EYEBALLERS, who managed to knock down fellow Swedish team, SK-Gaming, for the CPL Summer World Championship crown. Feelings towards the departure of Hyper to SK-Gaming, the infamous network switch incident, progression of professional gaming as a whole, and other stances on other issues await you.
    Since both teams are from Sweden, are you fairly friendly competitors, or is there a pretty strong sense of rivalry between your two teams?

EYE|archie : I think that differs from one player to another. Nah, I'm joking - we're friendly competitors.

EYE|vilden : Of course there is a pretty strong sense of rivalry between us since we have been the best two teams in Sweden for almost a year now. When we are not playing them, however, we are good friends outside of the game.

EYE|GudeN : Yeah, but when it's live in a tournament, both teams really want to win! It's about pride.

I like the name of this team.

Comment

hey tonya thanks for crediting where you got the image for your interview ;p

http://www.thecpl.com/gamers/?p=int_eye

http://www.csnation.net/image.php?id=30401

hmmmmm

Comment

I know a Swedish fellow that I converse with regularly on Internet Relay Chat, he likes SK better than EYE.

wow wtf who r these guys... jk i like watching their demos. pwnage.

Comment

As I replied on Gotfrag:

"My apologies. I requested a photo from the team, and that is what they gave me. I was not aware that it originated on the csnation site.

Just FYI, from our terms and conditions:

7.2 NewWorld reserves the right to reproduce, archive, publish, display, stream, broadcast, exhibit for promotional purposes, without credit or notification, any derivative work, article, feature, video, program, picture, item, art or printed coverage of any CPL event, CPL qualifier, CPL exhibition, CPL tournament, CPL staff member and/or participant.

Thanks!"

Comment

That's pretty funny.

Comment

Can u believe they take all this serious lol. Look at them talking about pride all over a game lmao...

Comment

a d ` wrote..

Can u believe they take all this serious lol. Look at them talking about pride all over a game lmao...
                They did make $100,000 from one tournament. That's one step over you.

Comment

Working...
                X