Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl "set" =/= "release upon" as you so righteously put it. (Not you, entRo, that guy who keeps resorting to personal attacks to further his point)

Comment

.b0w. Bushwacker wrote..

although if you had a big dog and placed it on someone, it could still accomplish somthing.
      or a horny one.

Comment

jo0ni3 wrote..

hey... i always go through the pictures first! and really... when it comes to games like HL2, I really don't care about the reviews. the whole "game review" thing doesn't make sense to me anyways... It's about what "I" think that matters when it comes to games. (I guess that's why i stopped getting those game magazines...) Just my opinion.
        Well, I read game reviews to get an idea of what the game is like, from a gamer. They describe the game and (at least the good ones) write past the hype, and tell you what the game is really about. If all you go on is what the developer says, you're gonna be buying a lot of games that don't live up to the hype. I just don't have that kind of cash to spend.

Comment

I just hope all u pple are right in guessing that it should be getting 95+

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

The videos alone are more entertaining than doom3, so it better get higher than doom3 at least.
            Indeed. A TRUE statement. NOT an opinion.

Comment

Well the game has to be out and playable before they review it right? Does this mean these mags got a final copy of HL2?

Comment

No they got the same RC valve sent to VU on the 15th.

Comment

wait... no US issue of PC GAMER??

Comment

kerosine99 wrote..

I'm looking forward to just about every aspect.

But I guess on top of it all, I wan't to become emotionally invested in characters again.

I remember the first time I played half life, I was actually saddened the first time Barney died by my side.
                    lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X