This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS: Source Preview

IGN has their very own preview of the much anticipated Counter-Strike: Source. Although no new information has been mentioned in the writeup, a brand new screenshot has been featured for all to enjoy:

Check out their fine preview here.

Maybe this event was the final pre-beta test they felt they should do before releasing it to the public...*shrugs*

Might have found a few things that needed done during it...

Comment

Maybe they just are going to screw the beta and just release HL2.

Comment

cs:S is shipping with hl2 so i guess they have to get the cs:s beta done before they can release hl2. could be wrong but i doubt they would release hl2 whilst its mplayer side (cs:S) is still in beta so think its going to be a few months before we will see hl2 (hope im wrong though)

Comment

Pretty cool looking screen. I like the way the palm trees look. I wonder if they'll sway in the breeze/have other idle animations?

Comment

You are wrong... HL2 WILL come out in Sept.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Comment

Some_God wrote..

You are wrong... HL2 WILL come out in Sept.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
              Most people will believe that then they have the cold plastic case in their hands.

Comment

Spookie4551 wrote..

Most people will believe that then they have the cold plastic case in their hands.
                or a Half-Life 2 game icon under My Games with it available.

didn't someone say it would be released on steam before stores (ages ago)?

Comment

im done getting excited about screens... ...give me video or give me death ... or you could give me the game. ya, that would work too.

Comment

I don't care about a damn preview. Release the beta fuckers.

Comment

Spookie4551 wrote..

Where do you live that you get games in chilled plastic boxes? I too want chilled plastic boxes.

Comment

entRo wrote..

Where do you live that you get games in chilled plastic boxes? I too want chilled plastic boxes.
                        That would be nice. A chilled case for our sweaty hands from years of anticipation!

Comment

It was a subtle hint at the old "cold dead hands" line. Ie we'd all be dead before it came out that old chestnut of a joke....

/coat.

Comment

Too bad CS Source beta will probably come out august 2005

Comment

Spookie4551 wrote..

It was a subtle hint at the old "cold dead hands" line. Ie we'd all be dead before it came out that old chestnut of a joke....

/coat.
                              KEKEKEKEKEKE thgaat made me laff

Comment

Working...
                              X