This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating-Death v4.23.1

Cheating-Death, the popular anti-cheat program, has been updated to version 4.23.1. Besides the usual bug fixes and detection updates, there are some major changes in how C-D and Steam work together.
    A new version of Cheating-Death has been released which contains several new detection and blocking methods as well as a new system for handling Steam updates. This means that from now on Cheating-Death will not have to update every time Steam does. Furthermore C-D will fail more gracefully, allowing most users to continue using C-D until an update is released.
    Be sure and download the latest version today.

I think the 5 people that still use CD should give it up.

It does not even come close to VAC.

Comment

To be fair, if it stops the current speedhack/aimbot combo i have seen invade a lot of pubs in the last couple weeks, then it's several steps ahead of VAC at the moment. VAC needs to update.

Comment

CD detects a lot more than vac, ask a hacker or a non-hacker they'll agree. it's a shame not too many people use it in counter-strike although many people use it in other games.

Comment

xlokix wrote..

CD detects a lot more than vac, ask a hacker or a non-hacker they'll agree. it's a shame not too many people use it in counter-strike although many people use it in other games.
          I think these statements are bull****.. Nobody knows how much each anti-cheat system detects.. Only way to find out is to test all cheats on both systems.. Will cost you *alot* of cd-keys, LOL!!

All I know is that the ammount of cheaters has gone down very much since Steam and VAC started banning for at least a year on all secure servers.. On Steam you cannot just use another stolen key, every detection/ban will cost you and eventually cheaters will give up (I hope)..

Comment

[CyW]-=BigBear=- wrote..

I think these statements are bull****.. Nobody knows how much each anti-cheat system detects.. Only way to find out is to test all cheats on both systems.. Will cost you *alot* of cd-keys, LOL!!

All I know is that the ammount of cheaters has gone down very much since Steam and VAC started banning for at least a year on all secure servers.. On Steam you cannot just use another stolen key, every detection/ban will cost you and eventually cheaters will give up (I hope)..
            Cheaters will never give up, lmao

Comment

#1, actually like 95% of the Finns use that and it seems to work fine. If I compare the amount of cheaters on the C-D server and the VAC server I play, the difference is huge. I play only on the VAC server when there's no room @ others.

Comment

My server uses C-D... We never had a hacker since and we got more people coming in because it's classified in "insecure"

Comment

Secure server is like putting a flag up and saying "Come Hack Here"

Can't we get some sort of petition force Valve to allow CD to work along side VAC??

That would be my choice.

The cheat blocking and quick response of CD!

The permanency of VAC!

Comment

Cheaters buy cd keys too. Probably more than any of us do. Valve had the opportunity to shut down the cheating scene when Punkbuster was working for CS.. instead we have VAC.

Comment

Working...
                    X