This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 vs 1 Competition

Superstar Gamers has just started a 1 versus 1 ladder style competition. The ladder will feature custom maps as well as offering prizes to the top gamers.
    Superstar Gamers is glad to announce the opening of the Counter-Strike Making The Team (1 vs 1) Competition. This will give all gamers from the new and inexperienced to the old to prove they are on top of the game! Everyone has a chance to win prizes that are well worth it, and they will have a great experience playing Counter-Strike at a new competitive level. Also, custom maps have been made just to keep the competition different then others!
    For more information and to sign up for some head to head competition, visit the Superstar Gamers site today.

i'll own you all in 1v1 jeepathon6k thanks.

Comment

Played on aim-maps I guess..

Anyway, I enjoy CS alot more as a teamgame.. 5v5 is where it's at imho.. If I want to play 1v1 I play UT2004 DM.. But have fun in the CS 1v1 stuff if you want to..

Comment

unless they make awesome maps, its just going to be aim vs aim.

Comment

I own 1v1 in objectives but if all it is is aiming then I'll suck. I work best at out-thinking my enemy, not out-shooting him.

Comment

Working...
          X